• Thermal imaging has been an available medical test for more than 50 years, and its nonmedical applications pre-date that by a decade.
• Despite controversy in its early days, this tool has withstood the test of time and has become the mainstay in many diagnostic endeavors. The technology in modern day thermography as well as properly training technicians has improved tremendously over the years.
• With the increasing technological advances of thermal imaging cameras and the newest and best software available, WHY NOT BE TESTED WITH THERMOGRAPHY?
• It locates dysfunction with precision going right to the source of heat increased blood supply and enables your doctor to develop a more exact treatment plan. Clearly shows future disease tendencies of those in the process of development.
• There is no one who shouldn’t be tested. It is a safe procedure for people of all ages. Thermography offers reproducible and scientifically valid information that can be crucial to the development and tracking of a successful treatment strategy.
If there is something we have not covered here, or you still have an unanswered question, feel free to call us at 623-243-7100. We are always more than happy to help!